Audials One's Save video offers a quickstart button and in-place instructions to guide you through the necessary steps to record a video from YouTube.
- In the navigation, click Save video.
- Optional: Set the output format to Universal (MP3/MP4).
- Click Video recording and then under Video portals, click Website.
- Follow the instructions given by the recording tool displays.
Audials One detects the video and lists it in the recording window.
- In the recording window, click to save the video.
All detected videos are listed in the Save video view and, depending on the recording tool and your settings, automatically saved on your computer and listed in the Player after a while.